Gracie is now 13 years old!

For nine years she's eaten REAL, HOMEMADE FOOD, NOT commercial dog food. This blog shows how easy it is to be a DOGGIE CHEF and how healthy a home-fed dog can be.

November 30, 2010

This & That Breakfast 11-30-10

A kitchen project at our house is making cooking a lot more challenging this week. I have to admit I bought Gracie a box of Milk-Bone dog biscuits yesterday because it's been a while since I made her Homemade Doggie Chef Biscuits.

Leftovers provided a "This & That" meal for Gracie:
Ground beef, cooked in corn oil, with salt, pepper, parsley, basil and rosemary
Sardines
Whole wheat bread
Oatmeal, cooked in milk
Grated, cooked carrot
Bone meal powder

1 comment:

  1. This almost looks like a meal for me! I am sure Gracie enjoys it very much!

    ReplyDelete